BIONIC BUTTON PRESS BOWLING ARM
Making bowls easy with left right and centre hand applications and 3 different lengths.
Being spring loaded you don’t need to hold the bowl in place and for delivery its as simple as a push of a button
Extremely lightweight at only 620grams!
- Available for right and left arm bowlers in 4 standard sizes:1. Short ? 60cm (For bowlers up to 5ft tall)
2. Medium ? 65cm (For bowlers up to 6ft tall)
3. Long ? 70cm (For bowlers over to 6ft tall)
4. Wheelchair ? 50cm
Australian made and fully approved by Bowls Australia
A user-friendly bowling aid that anyone can use!
Constructed with aluminium and stainless-steel for strength, durability, and reduced weight. There is no muscular tension for your fingers, hand, or arm to hold and release the jack or bowl from the ‘Bionic Bowler’ Arm. The bowl is held in position by spring pressure until ready to bowl, there is NO need to hold the bowl in place! To release – just a gentle thumb pressure is all that is required to obtain a smooth delivery of the bowl. Fully approved by ‘BOWLS AUSTRALIA’ 10 year limited guarantee.
The ‘Bionic Bowler’ Arm is available for right-handed and left-handed bowlers in four standard sizes:
– Wheelchair 50cm
– Short 60cm for bowlers up to 152.5cm tall
– Med 65cm for bowlers up to 183cm tall
– Long 70cm for bowlers over 183cm feet tall
|Dimensions||10 × 75 × 10 cm|
Large 70, Medium 65, Small 60, Wheelchair 50
OFFSET LEFT BUTTON (FOR RIGHT HANDER), OFFSET RIGHT BUTTON (FOR LEFT HANDER), CENTRE BUTTON (FOR LEFT OR RIGHT HANDER)